OMFG FU Stress and the Horse You Rode In On!
I have a problem. My problem is I don’t know how to let go of stress and the thing that caused the stress. The problem is to a point where I ended up in the ER with chest pain. Not the heart kind but close to the heart. I have Costochondritis.
What the hell is that? The thing is once you have it, you’ll always have it. What it feels like is someone is denying you breath. You cannot take a deep breath or someone will twist a knife in your chest each time you do. So you take short shallow breaths which also is complicated because I have asthma. Great…but wait there’s more! On top of all that, I have ADHD, I’m bipolar which also means I have a touch of OCD. Awesome combo.
Costo is inflamed rib cartilage but usually only affects the upper ribs which is why some people think it’s their heart. It’s not. Costo is different for everyone. Some have mild pain and some have OMFG I feel like I might die pain. Guess which I had. I had the OMFG pain. I go to the ER, first thing..EKG which is fine, then blood, then x-rays then more blood then more x-rays.
What I’m told is that it’s caused by lots of things but a main cause is STRESS. Awesome. I have a demanding job which takes alot out of me and has me going in 80 directions at the same time. Avoid stress as much as possible she says. Are you freaking kidding me? How? What? Who? Why? Where? Tell me how to avoid work stress Doc?
Oh, guess you can’t really avoid work huh? Try Yoga. Oh and did I forget to mention I also have Depression so YAY ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment